Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Three

So, tonight was pretty fun. It didn't start out the greatest. The game was god, we dominated whoever we played(I don't know), and then a bunch of us went to Mr. C's. Then afterwards drove around blah blah....ended up at Davids...some of us...then katie called me asked if i wanted to hang out with her sarah and molly...I of course....said yes...

It was a good time surprisingly we ended up going to Perkins at midnight and convinced skyler to come with us haha we got about about 2:15. It was alot of fun actually...Katie rocks my socks at the Radio Game...ridiculous...I never listen to the radio though so w/e...haha

Sarah, looked good as always. I got a lot of different signs from her tonight though. Some good ones mostly. It was fairly interesting. I think my whole appearance, more in shape and fit, and my over all confidence in that and just the way I carry myself now is finally showing through. We'll see what's going on.

Alison Smith wants to go get dinner sometime this next week at Checkerboard.
Stacia and me are supposed to hang out this week....
I plan on making plans with Sarah this week(yes plans for plans)
and Courtney is being Court...one day she is all for us hanging out the next she doesn't answer me when I call...so I just let her have her fun and w/e...I think I'm falling into the friends category there but...w/e that's where I was before we didn't really talk for about a year...w/e..

So more like the four....but what to do...pursue one? pursure two? three? four? who knows...

we'll see how many of the past three things I mentioned happened...and if I hang out with all for...who knows...

anyways it's getting late and im getting tired...figured I would just let you know what was going on...

No comments: