Friday, July 18, 2008

Got Lazy

Seems that it has been over a week since I last posted. Although, seeing as how very few people if any other then me actually read this, there wasn't much push for me to post again so quickly.

However, I will give you the run down as to what's going on over here. I'm starting to really get into shape thanks to Atila and Nolan. Working out with them is really helping a lot. Really starting to see some definition and abs are finally coming in. It's nice to finally see some results.

Anyways, I leave for camp on Sunday. I'm sort of iffy about going. I want to go to see friends and enjoy myself. There are also opportunities for me here. I won't be able to work out with Atila and Nolan while I'm gone which will is bad. However, I have some workouts in mind I can do while I'm gone to sort help a little bit.

Over all, summer has been fun. I have enjoyed myself. Played a lot of soccer and just had a good time. That's what it's all about. Just enjoying yourself.

No comments: