Friday, July 25, 2008

Life is Easy When You Don't Have to Worry

Everyone always talks about how difficult life is. How many times they sit and try and figure out what they are going to do with their life. For me, it was pretty simple. I just prayed about it. God told me. Now, I know what to do. I know where I plan on going to college and what major(s) I plan on taking. Granted those plans may change. We'll see though.

You may ask, "How does God speak to you? How do you know it's him?"

Well, the only way for me to explain it is this. Bare with me.

When it's dark out side and out in the distance some one yells your name. It could be anyone. All you know is they said your name. Except, when your brother, sister, mom, dad, or anyone close to you yells it and all you hear is their voice. You know who it is. That's how it is with God. You have to become intimate with him and close with him. Sure you will then have other questions, but this isn't a FAQ. Go speak to a pastor or someone more willing. I'm just here to let you know my thoughts.

No comments: