Friday, July 11, 2008

The Inaugural Post

This is the first post on blogspot. I decided to blog on here rather then Xanga because this way I don't feel like as much of a tool. Anyways, I don't have anything substantial to talk about.


Gordon, Kylie, Kari, and I went to the beach today. It was a good day. I got a little red I'm suspecting, hoping, it will turn into a tan. I had my brothers car so his frisbee was in there. That made the time go by much faster. Seeing as how I HATE laying on the towel for longer than 5 minutes to get a tan. I would much rather being doing something. Passing a soccer ball. Playing catch with a football or diving into the water after a frisbee like I was today. Which, by the way, is extremely fun. I recommend it to everyone.

Also, check out my lists of books I have read that you should. It's at the bottom of the page. I'll update it every once in a while and let you all know.

No comments: